Automated Employee Incentives Reduce Turnover Rates
Our powerful SaaS platform for home care serves a simple function. Retinent’s features and tools are based around this foundation: three-tiered commission based incentives for employees to recruit talent.
Suppose John Doe, your best employee, recommends his former colleague, Jane Doe. Jane starts working for you, encouraged and mentored by John. Because of this, she sticks around long enough to recruit Jill. Retinent incentivizes this process with simple hourly bonuses. In this example, Jane might earn $0.25/hr for every hour Jill works; meanwhile, John earns $0.25/hour for every hour Jane works plus $0.05/hr for every hour Jill works for a total of $0.30/hr.
Whatever you pay into the commission program should be weighed against what you save in recruitment and training costs, and what you gain in staff loyalty, size and growth culture.
- Top performer: week, month, quarter, year
- Commissions paid: week, month, quarter, year, lifetime, custom date range
- Average session duration
- Number of logins per month
- Individual employee commissions: week, month, quarter, year, lifetime, custom date range
- Hours worked by connections: week, month, quarter, year, custom date range